From FRII Support
|Retail MailArmory (New)|
This page will provide assistance with managing features related to your FRII hosted domain or website.
FRII strongly recommends using FileZilla, a free and open source FTP client.
- Configure Fetch FTP
- Configure Filezilla for Active FTP
- Configure Windows XP or Vista for FTP
- FAQ: Public or Anonymous FTP
- Upload or Publish a Site with FrontPage
- Upload Your Website Using FTP
General Domain Hosting Information
Registrar & Domain Registration
- Enable WHOIS Privacy
- How to Transfer Registrar To or From FRII
- What is a Registrar?
- What is a Whois Record?
SQL Support - MySQL and MSSQL
- MSSQL Connection String Generator
- MySQL FAQ
- MySQL ODBC
- Using MySQL Workbench to Connect to sql.frii.com
The following articles are no longer recommended connection methods, but are still provided for informational purposes:
- Tunneling Via shell.frii.com for MSSQL Server Management Studio
- Using MySQL Administrator to Connect to sql.frii.com
- Using MySQL Query Browser to Connect to sql.frii.com