Netgear DM111PSP: Dynamic
From FRII Support
- After the DM111PSP is connected to your computer with the network cable provided, open a web browser such as Internet Explorer, and connect to the modem by clicking the address bar and typing "192.168.0.1" (without quotes), and then press Enter.
- You will be prompted for login credentials.
- At the Setup Wizard screen:
- At the Basic Settings screen:
- At the ADSL Settings screen:
- In the Advanced section on the left navigation pane, click "WAN Setup."
- Check the boxes labeled "Connect Automatically, as Required" and "Respond to Ping on Internet WAN Port." The click "Apply."
- In the Maintenance section on the left navigation pane, click "Set Password."
- At the Set Password screen:
- Your DSL modem is now configured to connect to the Internet.