From FRII Support
|Retail MailArmory (New)|
This article will provide assistance with the basic setup of your Century Link DSL modem.
- This is a list of modems that FRII Technicians can help you set up and configure for basic connectivity. The modems we support are determined by models which Century Link guarantees will work with their service.
- If you're purchasing a new DSL modem, ensure the modem supports ADSL!
- Actiontec GT701-WG: Dynamic or Single Static
- Actiontec GT701-WG: Routed Subnet
- Actiontec GT701-WG: Wireless
- Actiontec GT701-WG (QW05): Dynamic
- Actiontec GT701-WG (QW05): Routed Subnet
- Actiontec GT701-WG (QW05): Wireless
M1000 modems do not come with wireless capability. You must purchase a wireless add on; information about this can be found here.
Zoom ADSL Modems
These modems are NOT supported by Century Link but are supported by FRII. Configuration and Wireless assistance can be found by going to the Zoom User Manual.
Please note that these modems are no longer supported, but we do still provide information for configuration as a courtesy for customers who still own these modems.