MailArmory Migration Process
From FRII Support
|Retail MailArmory (New)|
The process for migrating from the existing MailArmory system to the new enhanced platform is simple, but does require a few steps to accomplish. In most cases, we can configure the account and domain and have it live within 24 hours:
- FRII: Configure account and domain in new MailArmory system.
- FRII: Set login authentication for frii.redcondor.net to authenticate via SMTP to customer's mail server.
- FRII: Add one or more account administrators.
- Customer: Configure network and mail server to accept SMTP connections using procedure Permit MailArmory SMTP Servers.
- FRII: Test Connectivity from MailArmory to your Mail Server(s).
- FRII: Set MX Records for your domain.