From FRII Support
Accessing Inbound Settings
- Log in to the Domain Administrator Dashboard at new.mailarmory.com in your web browser.
- Click Manage > Domains and select your domain.
Domain Settings Options
Adjust settings based on your needs.
- Controls the frequency and format of message quarantine digests sent to your domain's users.
- Users have the ability to over-ride the domain level settings in their personal dashboard.
Personal Dashboard Options
- Recommended: Add a check mark for View Outbound Quarantine and click Update Section.
- Controls filtering for inbound messages to your domain email users.
- Add foreign language filtering using the Add Foreign Language box and clicking the green plus button.
- Add attachment extensions using the Add Attachment box and clicking the green plus button.
- Controls how mailboxes for your domain are discovered within MailArmory.
- If manual is selected, the MailArmory domain administrator will need to manually add and remove mailboxes.
- If your mail server is configured to accept SMTP VRFY or SMTP RCPT TO, you can utilize those options to auto-discover new mailboxes.
Filter By Sender
- Controls whitelist and blacklist entries at the domain level.
- Add an individual email address to the white or black list or add email domains.
- Domain whitelist or blacklist entries should be added in the form domain.tld; for example, spam.com.
- Controls how users sign in to MailArmory to view their quarantined mail.
- If internal is specified, user login passwords will be managed within MailArmory.
- Recommended: If SMTP AUTH to server is specified, user logins will authenticate via SMTP to your mail server.
Unrecognized Recipient Handling
- Controls how mail sent to unrecognized email recipient addresses is handled.
- Controls how mail sent to mailbox aliases is handled.
- Controls where mail to your domain is delivered; final destination server being your mail server either by IP address or hostname.
- You can also test connectivity with an inbound test message to ensure your mail server is accepting SMTP connections from MailArmory.
Routing and Session Management
- Controls how mail is spooled or blocked by message size.
- Recommended: Spool messages for up to 96 hours.
- Recommended: Enable global anti-spoof protection.