From FRII Support
|Retail MailArmory (New)|
This page will provide assistance with managing features related to your FRII cPanel hosted domain or website.
New WHOIS policy for Domains - 2018
Please be advised that as of May 25th, 2018, a new policy for registrars was put into practice. This policy hides all WHOIS data from any 3rd party by default with no option to opt-out. If you are using the Validate by way of Owner contact email for SSL certificates or setting up programs such as Office 365, you will no longer be able to use this function. Instead, please use the Verification via TXT entry into your DNS to validate ownership of a domain. If you have any questions on this matter and whether or not you will be affected, please contact our NOC at 970-212-0700.
cPanel Hosting Information
- 2018 cPanel Upgrade
- Getting Started: Logging into cPanel
- How to Add a Subdomain in cPanel
- How to Configure Redirects in cPanel
Registrar or Domain Registration
- How to Transfer Registrar To or From FRII
- Managing Registrar Settings in myFRII
- What is a Registrar?
- What is a Whois Record?
SQL Help - MySQL
- How to Create a MySQL Database in cPanel
- How to Import a MySQL Database to cPanel
- MySQL ODBC
- MySQL FAQ