Actiontec GT701-WG (QW05): Dynamic
From FRII Support
This article describes the steps necessary to configure an Actiontec GT701 or GT701-WG modem that has QW05 firmware.
- Once the computer is connected to the router, enter the web interface by pointing a web-browser to the IP address of the router's LAN interface (192.168.0.1 by default). This is the screen you should see:
- Click on the "Quick Setup" link:
- The user is not an MSN user:
- Select PPPoA, enter your email address and password associated with your DSL account.
- Select your IP type as "Dynamic" and select "Dynamic DNS addresses."
- Once you hit "Apply" at the bottom, the modem should try to reconnect with the new settings. If it does not, powercycle the modem.