Actiontec 1520/1524: Dynamic Configuration
From FRII Support
This article describes how to configure your Actiontec 1520/1524 DSL modem for use with FRII.
- Once the modem is plugged in, insert the Actiontec Buddy CD that came with the modem and follow the steps below. You do not have to use a disk to configure this modem. You may also get into the interface by 192.168.0.1, and follow the same steps as the Actiontec GT-701.
- First, select PPPoA.
- Next, enter your email address and password associated with the DSL account.
- Then select Dynamic IP.
- The program will verify and make the settings changes.
- If everything checks out you will see OK listed.
- The Actiontec is now configured and ready to use.